My hard disk crashed last week and it felt like a portion of my life went awry. Yes, I'm too unhealthily attached to my ThinkPad.
My manager has been making me take up more responsibilities that was previously held by my ex-Team Leader. I so wanted to say no because it'll add 30% more to my workload, but he didn't really give me much chance to say no. But I shan't say more of my angst. I've been complaining too much already.
I bought my tickets to Sydney, but I failed to take notice of the flight details when I booked it; it leaves KLIA at 5am! Which means I have to be there by 3am, Saturday! Aiks. I'll probably get someone to drop me at the airport at 12am. Just in case you're wondering what happened to my UK trip, I decided to swap locations to Aussie, because
1. Cheaper
2. Boss negotiated with me to shorten my holiday (so instead of 2 weeks, I'll be gone 10 days)
3. Spending quality time with me dahlinks Guju!
I'm slowly burning out with my job. I so badly need this break.
Tired out
Post a Comment