Finally, some pictures! 

I got bored with the old template so I decided to CREATE my OWN template! No, I don't have so much free time. But when you want to do something, you make time for it. I think the template needs some tidying up, and probably replace the font with something more simpler and cleaner. But I can only make so much time, so it'll have to do for now.

One of my colleagues at the office gave me a card reader to download the pictures I took with my camera, since all my cables are still in Australia. But for some reason, it couldn't retrieve all the pictures. Just some.

And since I'm in badly need of sleep, I'll just upload some pictures now of my trip in Australia and upload the rest at a later time.




My flight was at 5am Saturday morning, and I had had a full day at work, rushed home by 8pm Friday night, packed, was picked up by Yvonne at 10pm and went for supper with her and Steph, and the two super duper friends of mine dropped me all the way to KLIA at the wee hours of the morn. I was badly in need of sleep as I waited at the terminal for my flight, and had to lie down and rest at a bench but I couldn't sleep! I promised to myself I shall never be so silly as to get a flight at such an ungodly hour ever again.

While I was lying on the bench, looking up, I thought the lights looked very pretty. It reminded me of stars.




Muaahaha... when I got off the flight, I was holding on to my camera, waiting to catch the first moment Gurjeet saw me. I was right, the moment was priceless!




It's good to know some things just doesn't change - Gurjeet's appetite! First thing she did when we got back to her apartment was prepare something for her ever hungry stomach.

nice shots on the lights =)

Post a Comment