I'm back! Again! 

Oooh... I think I shall try my hardest to avoid going to Cameron Highlands ever again! I'm afraid my stomach can't stomach the windy roads to reach Cameron and down. On the way down, I kept eating asam since Chinese aunties keep claiming the sour taste helps take away the nausea. I kept eating it until I was getting sick from the asam itself! Next best thing was sleep. The cure to everything.

So anyway, went up to Cameron for the Bangsar Lutheran Church retreat. It was nice. Was kinda reserved initially since I didn't really know much people. I smell something in the air, and it smells of God's meddling. I have a funny feeling that it was Him that stopped me from going back to UK, and again Him at work when I joined the retreat last minute. Wish I knew what He's up to.

Was chatting with an old friend who was sharing about the many problems her stressful work life has created on her body. She was always a worse workaholic than me. At least during college and uni life, I didn't really bother about studying, while she was always working hard to ace in her studies and projects. Her telling me her tales has made me a little more wary about pushing myself too much. When health starts to deteriorate, the company ain't gonna be able to help me replace it.

So hope this is the beginning of a less workaholic life?