Quarterly spring clean 

I performed my quarterly spring clean on my room today. Now, either I'm fastidious enough to repeat my spring clean every 3 months, or I'm that messy that I have to spring clean my room every 3 months. Urhmm... hate to say, but the latter is more closer to home than the former.

So this was my room before I started to clear up my room...





And tada! My after shot!!





As you might have noticed, I started when the day was really bright and ended when the night had sunk. Naw... I went to the gym and had dinner with my family before I came back and snapped my after shot.

Oh, and in case you're wondering why the quality of the picture is so grainy, it's because I used my new Motorala v3 phone!! That and because my cables and power cord is still in Australia and can't use my digital camera. I got a new phone because my old phone was super duper ugly. So ugly that I can't even take a picture of it to post it here because I'm embarassed by it. Although I must give it credit for being a darn sturdy phone that accompanied me for 2 years, and despite the abuse I've given it by dropping it over and over and over again, it has never ever complained or acted out against me. But it's so ugly, I've left it in my office toilet so many times, and nobody has ever touched it. :S