Sniff... I miss my digital camera!
Anyway, so far, my trip to Singapore has been an amazingly fulfilling one! On Saturday, when I finally woke up from bed, my cousin took Tricia and me to China Town for brunch, before we headed to Furama Riverfront Hotel for Matthew and Sammi's wedding ceremony.
At the hotel, it was good to meet old friends like Matthew and Jason (it's been years since we last met) and not so old friends like E Joo. The bride was beautiful and I'm not saying it because it's customary to say it, but because she really is beautiful. She went to Newcastle the year after I left, so I never got to know her. So our dear Matthew managed to snag one of the creme of the China crop.
After that, Tricia and I went to Orchard Road for shopping and a break in Coffee Bean. And at night, we looked for Bro O, wife and baby. It's the first time seeing his baby girl and my first reaction was, "Oooo... thank God she doesn't have her father's nose! But oooh nooo... she has her father's hair!!!"
Baby Anastasia is sooooooo beautiful! And sooooooo bubbly! Of course, that must be given credit to her father I think. He always seems to be laughing with her and his laughing seemed to rub off on her. I've never seen a baby who keeps smiling and laughing. But both Bro O and Jessie are incredible parents.
When me and Trish came back to my cousin's place after 12 midnight, we were tired out, but both of us agreed, there is such a fulfillment, to enjoy friendships and having a cuppa coffee at Coffee Bean!




The baby is so cute....at the same time...I realize that you got a very big face...haha!! When compare with the baby ana!
Posted by
StephyQ |
3:40 PM
aiyooo... she is sooooooooo cute. feel like kidnapping her!!!
Posted by
ee |
7:32 PM