Stoopid haze.
Stoopid KL traffic.
You know why I like working in Selangor? For one, we get at least an additional 4 days worth of public holidays compared to those who work in KL.
For another, it's so blessedly BLISSFUL to avoid the STOOPID KL TRAFFIC.
I had to join my customers to berbuka puasa at KLCC. I left the office at 6pm. And I was stuck on the Sprint highway even before I reached Hartamas!!!
A 20 minute drive to town took me 2 HOURS! I heard the radio DJ warn motorist to avoid all roads leading to Jalan Duta, Jalan Kuching, and Jalan Tun Razak at least 5 times within the two hours and each time I felt like throttling somebody's neck screaming, "Too Late Too Late Too Late!!!"
Ok larh, I'm being a little drama mama here. I wasn't feeling thaaaat annoyed actually. Just really really exhausted after it all.
KL traffic at its worst
Post a Comment

