Joanne and I talked about learning how to rock climb together. But our weights have a rather large gap. Since SHE is a little underweight, we're waiting until she puts back some kgs she lost while I'll try to accommodate her and lose a kg or two before we do it.
Wasn't feeling too well in the morning but I still wanted to go to office. Got air cond and unlimited supply of water, warm milo and cold lemon tea mah. Darn cina punya kiasuism hor?
Throat is more irritated than ever! It's been years since I last had sore throat. Strepsils don't work for me. If anything, it feels like it aggravated my throat even more!
My greedy side came in full force today. I was complaining to a colleague of my sore throat and she gave me the Strepsils. But I was hungry, so I went to grab some chocolate cookies from another colleague. Then as I passed another colleague's desk, I saw the chocs she bought from Australia - Violet Crumble - which is absolutely delish! I was still eating my cookie, but I didn't want anyone else taking the chocs until I had a go at it, so I held on to it so tightly while I ate my cookie and my colleague decided to take a picture as evidence of my greediness. But she wasn't being fair, because the pic caught another colleague gobbling down something as well, but she cut her off the pic at her request, leaving me to be the only one looking greedy!

Ok, ok... so maybe I can't blame Strepsils alone. But see how happy I am when I'm greedy!