My ikan bilis cousin 

Oooff... I overate! Went to my aunt's place for popiah dinner and it was sooo good that I ended up eating a little more than I should have. That plus my 6th uncle egging me on into eating more and saying things like "it's all veggie anyway, cannot get fat."

So I had an issue with my weight in my teens. Will my family let it go already? *Eyes rolling* Even my dear mother keeps giving me diet tips. In UK I was considered petite! Any guesses why I miss that place? :P

Just before my dad and I left for home, we passed my younger cousins while they played cards and one of them, Nathan, said "Goodbye Coconut!"

Hehe... what a cute kid. Among all my younger cousins, I like him best. He's this smart alec kid who's going to grow up and make a lot of young teenage girls' hearts soft. Last Chinese New Year, he called me Potato and I called him Ikan Bilis, and we would always compete each other with his PS2 games. No, I have no qualms over thrashing an 8 year old kid. Thank God I still can because I have no doubt he'll start gloating at me when he starts to thrash me instead. Might as well give him a run down on humility while he's still young.

Makes you wonder who's the real kid huh?