The passing of a season 

Uh oh. Think I pushed myself too hard.

Had a super duper busy day today at work. Like super duper. It's one of those days when my adrenaline is up and I prefer to walk to the person who I need something from and ask face-to-face rather than using the phone or Sametime. So all the walking about quickly depleted my energy reserves.

Then I decided, let's go to the gym! As if I did not have enough exercise in the office. So I went to the gym.

Came home, had my dinner quite late and just as I was thinking to myself whether I should try to catch up with work, my energy levels dipped and I'm feeling... well, sick. Oh yes, the stoopid haze is also getting to me. My throats been feeling funny since the afternoon. So that must add up a bit to my feelings of sickness.

But you know what?

I started writing this post to bemoan my situation. But halfway through, a friend called. As we spoke, I was reminded of certain things. We talked about many things, and I talked about things I've not talked about for a while.

I think, that a season has truly passed. A season that stretched out for 3 years since I came back from UK. And I think that the season passed, the exact moment someone pointed out that I could be going through a change of season.

Not ready to share yet, but nevertheless, I can say, God does not abandon. And if I had not felt as poorly as I did an hour back, I don't think I would have been as sensitive to the Holy Spirit when He came poking. Whenever I am weaker in the flesh, the spirit is always a little more sensitive.

I think... I'm back.