I'm a happy person. I have four brand new outfits! Parents will probably feel the contrary. My cousin told me my mom thinks of me as 'ai sui'*. Aren't most girls? The other day as I was watching TV, my mother was talking to me...
Mom: Eh, how come you keep going to gym but you never lose weight wan?
Me: Dunno, but quite a lot of people have said I lost weight.
Mom: Maybe because I always see you so never notice. But if want to lose weight, cut down the carbohidrats larh. My colleague lost a lot of weight within a few months.
Me: Mmmm...
Mom: I think I also need to lose weight larh... I've put on a bit already...
Me: You scared what. You have 3 grown kids, your husband also too busy staying at home watching TV or sleeping.
Hehe... didn't say that last sentence larh. Was just thinking it, because I was still too busy watching TV to layan my mother. She say she not ai sui also I not believe. Hehe...
*Want to be pretty
Wa si ai sui, ahn chua?
Post a Comment