Wedding bells 

Uh oh.

It's beginning.

People are slowly hitching up. I've had four couples among my peers who got married in the last one and a half years! The closest to heart is June's wedding, because we were together from the first year in college to the end of our university days.

Since I have to wait to get the pictures formally from June, I thought I would just make a temporary link to her husband's website (hope you don't mind Eddy, if yes, let me know and I'll remove it).

You know how weddings can be scary because people will start asking you when your turn is? Well, June's wedding dinner was scarier! The bride decided to be more direct.


June: Hey, are you single?!

Me: Er, yeah (?)

June: Chang Heng, you're single also right?

Chang Heng: ...

June: Good, so you both work it out larh!!!

Me: Wah lau wey! Like that also can?!


By the way, they forced me to drink with them yarh! Please take note of my unwillingless!

It was so good to meet up with all the college mates and seniors from college. I was suppose to sit with my college classmates but my seniors made me sit with them instead, making me feel so loved. :') It was also so nice sitting in between John and William, two of my favourite seniors.

Oh yes, and the bride was very beautiful. :)