Ok, I know I can get really cranky when I'm working. I'm trying to be a little more... amicable. Less fierce, less scary, less intolerable.
But really.
Seriously.
When you're in my position, it's 12.40am, and I've already told the people who pinged me on MSN and gtalk that I'm still working, but they insist to continue chatting, which is not a problem really, just that when they ask you things like "Hey, do you think I'm complicated?" and "Do you have a tattoo?" despite already telling them I'm in the midst of working, it's like... what the...
*Breath in, breath out*
Let's put things in a more clearer perspective. I'm still working at 1am. I have slept past 2am everyday of this week now so far. I had to leave office early because my back was super duper painful because I think I was overly tired last night and slept in the wrong position without moving the entire night. I've got a review with my boss' boss' boss this Friday morning and I haven't sorted out the review report yet. My fat ass could be potentially fried if I don't do my homework by then.
With that in mind, on a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you think I care to answer the question of "Do you have a tattoo?" and to further continue down that discussion? As for the former question, I would generally love to engage further with that question, but just didn't have the time for it.
Yes, I'm tired. And I'm cranky when I'm tired. Yeah, I suck that way with my bad mood swings, bad habit of not replying SMSes/emails/phonecalls. God still loves me though. So go complain about me to someone else.
blogging been turn out part of ur work or life too rite?? Seems you are quite busy...but nv left out the blog.....mayb you should change job to be a journalism....??? Just drop by to kacao.....
Posted by
StephyQ |
10:17 AM
ah, now i understand :)
Posted by
Shih Chung |
8:13 PM