I love to dream. It's like watching movies. But there are a few dreams I absolutely abhor. Besides dreams of ghosts and being chased by some madman.
The numero uno dream I absolutely hated was of having locked jaws. My jaws would be clenched so tight that it felt like my teeth was going to break into pieces against each other. And I would try to desperately to open my jaws only to have it fly wide suddenly and then I would be unable to close my jaws. Then I would struggle with my jaws to get it shut, and it would shut tight all of a sudden and then the grating began.
I hate hate hate that dream. I dreamt it a total of 3 times in my life. But the odd thing was, during one service in SIB church one day, the pastor spoke about how we did not require any outward 'acts of obedience', ie going up to the altar to receive healing from the pastor. We could sit on our seats in church and believe God heals and be healed.
That night, I dreamt for the 3rd time the dream of locked jaws, but it was followed by a dream of being attended by a nurse in SIB and after that I never ever dreamt that same dream of locked jaws ever again. I don't really know what the significance of that dream was till today, but I read on a book of signs once, and it explained that the mouth ignifies the 'gates to our beings/lives'. I wonder if the dream was indicating something towards the extremities of my own life.
Anyway, another dream that I truly dislike is when I dream of my old cockal spaniel that died when I was 16. I loved that dog to bits. When he died, I cried bucket loads.
I used to have the task of bathing him every Sunday afternoon and the reason why I hate dreaming of my dog is that everytime I dream of him, he would be filthy, as if he had not been bathed for years. And that would always make me feel hurt and confused, because his filthiness was like an accusation that I had neglected him.
But I never missed a week of bathing him! He was so active when he was alive, he would get really dirty within a week. So what makes me really dislike that dream is because it is as if my dog is haunting me in my dreams! Seriously! He appears filthy and unbathed for years and acts as if I neglected him and I never did when he was alive. You know how like ghosts hang around on earth because they die prematurely and weren't ready to leave earth? Well my dog died prematurely. Maybe he's still hanging around my house! Maybe he doesn't realise he's dead! Maybe that's why he's like haunting me in my dreams from time to time!
Or maybe I just really miss him. :S
Two main functionality for mouth, Eat and Speak!
After read ur story...first come to my mind is..." Silence and Wait" Not sure how it significant to u.....
Just ignore me...!!! =P
Posted by
StephyQ |
11:14 AM
god is teaching you when to shut your mouth and when to open it.
Posted by
adriank |
11:46 AM
you know it could be a lot worse, like what if something crawled into your mouth while it was open it, or like a fly flew inside or something.. god that would be horrible.. it would buzz around in your stomach the whole time.. till you defecate or something..
i have too much time help
Posted by
adriank |
12:49 PM
all dogs go to heaven
Posted by
adriank |
12:57 PM
How to support ur sentence " all dogs go to heaven?"
Posted by
StephyQ |
9:39 AM
i think adrian's interpretation closer to home than yours lorh steph. hehe... since i did/do have a problem about knowing when to speak and when to be quiet...
i think dogs should have a right to go to heaven.
Posted by
ee |
10:15 AM
:x
Posted by
StephyQ |
11:42 AM