Love Blog? 

Just curious, but I wonder, is it possible for someone to fall in love with someone by reading their blog?

I mean, there are stories of how people fell in love through IRC. Like IRC. I mean IRC. So why not a blog, if the person was honest enough in their sharing to reveal something real about themselves. Or maybe the guy/girl was so darn good looking in the pictures they posted and the other party can't help but fall head over heels with saliva for the person.

But I never heard of anyone falling in love with anyone through their blogs. Hehe. Anyone in love with me yet?

possible. But not me lah.

awww... you're breaking my heart!

Florence> I was going to said like what you said too.....hahaha!!!!

Ee wei> I got stapler..you need it?Or you need tape to stick all the piece back to a heart?

yes, someone is in love with you, namely, yourself!!

no, I mean that it's possible to fall in love through the blogs. But I dont fall in love through blogs. Never do I believe people who claim they love me because of my blog. NOT that I dont fall in love with you through your blog...am I making sense? I can easily love you WITHOUT going through your blog lah.. so the heart miraculously fall back into place already or not. LOL.

Adrian - in the words of a friend, if no one will praise/compliment us, no problem, we will tekan the lift and go up ourselves. hehe

aiya, secretly i know a lot of ppl in love with me wan lah. kekekeke...

so my heart was never really breaking, but really growing bigger each day, no need stapler or tape!

:P

Post a Comment