My godparents 

A few people went hiking to Klang Gates this morning. I would have liked to join them, but was feeling really worn out from a very stressful week. I had a nice long sleep and when I floated in between sleep and the state of wakefulness, my brains was somehow actively whirling thoughts. So by the time I decided to stay awake, I picked up my phone and sms-ed Bro O.


"Hey, just a thought, but do you think I could adopt you and Jessie as my godparents?"


And his response 15 minutes later:


"Of course! We always thot of u as goddaughter! U mean u didn't?! :) ... Now dun tell me u chinese wan a tea cermony 2 formalize it? Ah, just a lobster dinner with caviar will do!"


-_-"


Chia lat... got such a greedy godfather.

But hehe, I guess it should have occurred to me earlier, since before God blessed Bro O and Jessie with Ana, they actually wanted to remain childless to look after their many spiritual children.

It's kinda nice, knowing that I now formally have a set of godparents to watch out for me. And of course, if ever there was a serious suitor for my hand, the poor dude has to go for 2 rounds of approval process now, first through Bro O then through my father for final sign off.

If
ever larh.