When you put 10 hungry people together 

Went with a bunch of people from iBridge for dinner today. Learnt a few things from Jimmy. Example, if you're a guy, it wouldn't be good to be called an ABC.

Hehehe... at first I thought it meant the person was a jakun, but it means you're an Alligator Buaya Crocodile! Well, unless you're proud to be known as an amorous Casanova, then I guess it's ok to be called an ABC.

Oh yes, I'm entering a different phase in life now. I used to be among the youngest wherever I was. When I joined the young adults group when I was still in college, or when I joined the Assemblies Fellowship, which comprised of young adults. Even in uni, I was among the younger ones (even if by a year, except I was flanked by Yvonne who is younger by a month). And then I started working and everyone kept telling me how young I was. But now... people keep looking surprised when they find out my real age, and think I am older than I actually am!

The food at New Paris is still as good as ever! John was running late and after 10 minutes the food arrived, it looked like if I didn't save a plate of food for him, everyone else would have gobbled down his share. At the end, all the dishes were clean of scraps and even the bones were not spared!




Sieh Jin is a very useful person to have if you don't like to see food go wasted.


Hahahah that's my brother for you!! :P

Post a Comment