It's good being a girl at times. Despite having to bleed every month. It's nice when all you have to do is to pout a little and bat your eyes and people end up helping you even if they'd luuuurve to tell me to go fly kite.
I had to get some approvals done today and the last guy was a quiet man who generally keeps to the back end team and sits on a different floor. He has always been warm towards me when we happen to bump into each other so I was trying my luck today to see if I could get his help to get approvals done faster.
I 'happened' to be passing by, on a floor I don't usually frequent, and I 'happened' to be passing by and saw him sitting in his cubicle that was in the farthest secluded corner of the entire floor and thought I would 'just say hi' to him.
Ended up having a nice chat with him about everything under the sky except about work. He was so incredibly warm and it really touched me when he showed genuine pleasure that I took some time to talk to him. And he said he thought I seemed a little troubled earlier during the year and that if I ever needed, I could always look for him to have a one-on-one. How sweet is that? I think his warmth is partly because I remind him of his own daughters who are close to my age.
Now, how do I use my girly advantage to get more POs... hmmmmm...
haha!! You should take pictures....but black out the eyes part lah....haha!! like those suspect in newspaper....
Posted by
StephyQ |
9:36 AM