Mushroom boxers 

He he he...

I came home and passed my dad on my way to the living room and I saw him wear a new maroon boxers my sister bought which size was 3x too large for him (and my father's not thin k) and it flared out like a mushroom and I could not help but burst out laughing at him!!

Later, as I was watching TV while having some taufu fah, he came back into the living room and then he asked me something. So I turned my attention away from the TV to look at him and saw he had rolled up the boxer at his waist to make the boxer look smaller and I didn't hear what he was saying because I started laughing so hard tears were rolling from my eyes and he quickly unrolled his boxers down and said a little defensively, "Like that also you laugh."

Ahh KAKAKAKKAKAKA...

I can't help it. It was the funniest sight. Ever.