Singapore again 

You know it's going to be a mad week when you've already started working on Sunday. I guess it wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't taking two days off to go to Singapore for my cousin's wedding.

Mom left last night by bus so she could get 2 working days in Singapore during her time there. What a workaholic. That's where Pot got her blackness from. I couldn't afford to take an extra day off so I'm leaving tonight.

But good news is, since there wasn't any return bus tickets to be bought, daddy is driving! Yay! So I get to go and come back in comfort and don't have the stress of rushing to not miss bus and stressing dad out by forgetting to bring passport. He he.

I couldn't believe my ears when mom and I were discussing plans to Singapore. Not only did she offer to give me SGD 120 to spend, she also suggested I spend Thursday shopping while she worked before we head home.

First of all, even when I was a student working part-time it was hard to borrow money from her. Now that I'm a working adult she's offering me money?!? Second, she has always complained about my shopping habits and now she's encouraging me to shop?!?

I think my mom has given up trying to change some of the bad habits I've firmly formed in the last three years of being an adult. She's given up on me ironing and keeping the clothes on a regular basis and my shopping habits. He he.