A couple of birdbrains 

What, Monday already?! Too soon, too soon. Weekends are just too short. Anyway, true to my ADDic nature, I've done an impulsive thing... I've got myself a pair of budgie pets! They're still a little spooked out with new surroundings and stuff. So hopefully they can acclimatize to the new surroundings so I can start bonding with them soon.

As for pics, I'm gonna try taking pictures of them tomorrow, because GURJEET is finally back!!! Yay!!! And she brought back my camera cables which means I can recharge my poor neglected camera and start taking pictures!!

What have you named your birds?

I've actually named them Joy and Peace. But I'm thinking of changing the names to Stinko and Chicken. Coz the male one is a bit of a chicken heart.

Joy who is the bolder, has started to put one claw on my hand and tested on chewing my finger this morning but Peace keeps flying to the separate end of the cage from me.

Post a Comment