"Now, listen closely to what I'm about to say, because this is the story of your life."
Uh huh.
"You're going to start settling down and going to church and pick up your Masters again and then guess what's going to happen?!"
"God is going to uproot me!!"
So proud I had the answer. *Eyes rolling*
"THAT'S RIGHT!!!" Yells Bro O.
"I know!!!" I wail back.
That was the case when I was settling down in college life and then had to pack up to go to UK. And when I was settling with my life in UK and then had to pack up and come back to Malaysia.
And maybe that's why I've unconsciously not allowed myself to settle back in Malaysia at all, because I suspect that I would eventually be uprooted yet again. It's like how a child stays up to wait for Santa to come and deliver presents but he never does until the child falls asleep. Or it's like how the kettle never boils when you watch it. Or as someone once shared, how the post you keep watching out for never gets delivered.
Ah well. Going out for fresh air.
Learning to turn my back
Post a Comment