So last week the ASEAN marketing manager messaged me and told me he was opening up for bribes. When I asked why, it seems he has access to ALL the pictures taken during the trip and he's opening up for bribes from anyone who wanted any dodgy pictures to be removed. As if he isn't paid enough!
He sent me a picture as a sneak peak and take a look at that! It ain't that bad but I know how dodgy impromptu pictures of me can look. Heck, even well posed pictures can turn out bad... I am that unphotogenic!
The funniest part about this picture is of the 3 stooges behind me who are from the Malaysian team. Notice how everyone else was watching the dance normally while June is covering her face in laughter with her giggling compadre Hani. And Chris standing behind both of them with obvious glee. My face was looking this weird because I was laughing so much as me and Aditya were dancing. Aditya chose the Jailhouse Rock song and was flinging me around like I was a rag doll.
Hehe... you gotta appreciate the built up to the night that was making June laughing so much to appreciate the picture actually.