I want to get going 

What a day. Yesterday I was still in an oblivious daze of trying to catch up with what has been happening in the last 10 days in Malaysia. Today, people started demanding for unresolved issues to be resolved pronto. Pronto it was. It was like trying to ride a dozen bicycles at a time but I felt satisfied at the end of the day because I felt I crossed several miles with my dozen of bicycles.

It doesn't change my mind on certain things. Hopefully when the time comes I don't chicken out on those decisions.

A month and a half into the new year and it feels like forever. And for some reason that makes me even more anxious to get on with life. I'm wasting too much time playing in the shallow waters!

I feel as if I've changed. Like I've crossed another milestone. The build up to certain things felt like forever and when the time came for the punch I dodged the blow and it felt like things changed overnight.