Toned is the new thin 

I was a little concerned when I first got back from Australia that I didn't have time to go to the gym to burn off the extra calories I thought I must have put on there with all the (beautiful) steaks I've been eating. I luuuurve red meat.

Good thing I didn't hear any remarks about me putting on weight but instead got a few remarks that I've lost weight. With exception of my mother saying I need to lose 1 kilo. Please remember this wonderful lady also told her colleagues that her daughter is overweight by 2kg at one point of time. -_-

And when Natalie was drawing a picture of me my cousin Long said, "How can it be her?! She's not that skinny!"

Ahh... what is family for yeah?

Anyway, at one point due to stress I lost a considerable amount of weight and when an old friend met up with me he insisted he preferred me much better with more flesh. Quite a few of my closest friends said that of me as well.

When I saw some relatives this CNY they were clearly much slimmer than the previous times I met them. And you know what? I thought they looked scary! Like, put on some flesh women!! Their cheeks looked sunken and sallow and they looked so brittle there was nothing attractive about their 'thin' image.

For my lunar new year resolution; to never strive to be thin but toned.

Flesh is good. I like flesh. By the way, the same goes for guys. Skinny Chinese guys are icky as well. Sorry, but it's true!