PMS-ing 

Yesterday, I was at the gym and drinking a glass of 100plus when this guy turned towards me after talking to a friend and he did a take when he saw me. I could literally hear him say, "Why, hello!" even without him saying anything.

It wasn't a flirtatious, pick up "Why, hello!" but more of a friendly "Why, hello!".

My reaction to the wordless greeting? I completely ignored his presence and inwardly grimaced with irritation.

As I continued standing at the juice bar drinking my drinks, I flickered my eyes towards the exercise room where a group of people were jumping energetically in a Steps class. I noticed how one of the girls was doing it exceptionally well with lots of energy in her movements. I also noticed an exceptionally skinny Chinese dude in tight shorts that looked loose in his skinny frame and my irritation flared once again.

Like do some more manly fitness regime man!! Go lift weights, or go do some cardios. Stop being such a wuss in your wussy tight clothes and short shorts and put on some weight in your pathetic skinny formless body by building your body with weights! Be a MAN! Shee-eessshh.

I was on a warpath yesterday!

I went out for dinner with Ee Von after that and I was telling her about my day at the gym and when a doofus-looking, skinny Chinese guy with ah beng specs walked across I felt infuriated in his oblivious provocation to my already peeved state.

And then as I waited for the cars ahead of us to move so I can look for a parking space I felt like frothing at the corners of my mouth in aggravation.

At that point, Ee Von demanded to know what was wrong with me and if I was PMS-ing!

That made me stop to think about how unusually impatient I was and realised I really was PMS-ing! I'm really generally quite a nice person inside. I've got a lot of skinny Chinese guys as friends, and not all of them aggravate me that much really.

Why do skinny Chinese guys make you so angry? Maybe we feel the same way about fat Chinese girls! :)

muahahah... maybe especially for that very reason!

Post a Comment