So! Do you think I'm fat? Hmm? 

I was feeling a little bloated the other night and felt like having compliments and assurances laid on me so I was complaining to some friends on MSN about getting fat.


Friend 1#

G: What's wrong?

Me: I'm getting fat :(

G: Have you tried exercising?

Me: -_-"

G: I'm sure some exercising will be able to help. We can go hiking or do something together if you want.

Me: You're not very good at this are you?

G: Err... no what, coz I haven't seen you so I don't know how fat you're talking about! But even being a little pudgy during college you were still very pretty.

Me: -_-""

G: But external doesn't matter. I've always liked best about you was your sparkling cheerfulness!

Me: Nice try, you obviously don't hang around me enough to know my moodiness is my weakest trait.


Friend 2#

Y: Skinny is not very nice! More meat is better, more to hug!

Me: Oooh... you're good. I like you!

Y: If I saw you I would have to hug you and you'll have to fight me off!

Me: Oooh... very good! One helluva sweet talker aren't you?

Y: I'm not sweet talking, I'm just being honest.

Me: Better and better.

Y: Trust me, you're phenomenally beautiful!

Me: You've been upgraded to sweetie of the year!


Trust me guys, you don't want to get into the situation of being honest with the topic of 'weight' with a girl. Take the cue from Friend 2#. Lie. Lie like you've never lied before. I'm sure God will understand.