"To dream that a dog bites your on the leg, suggests that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals."
I never had the ability to balance the aspects of my life in the first place. Although I've been struggling a little more with it this year instead of letting the imbalance go unchecked as it did last year.
But, I confess I may be a little hesitant in approaching a new situation though the desire is definitely there! I think when you find a quiet corner there will be a degree of discomfit in giving up that space.
Hmmmmmm... what a coincidence. I decided to put off certain things that would lead to a new environment until April since March is quarter-end and my company tends to go crazy during quarter-ends with high levels of stress from chasing numbers. And somehow, my excitement about the new environment has been stirring up again after being dormant for a few weeks. Then as I was thinking about my excitement, I looked at the calendar on my ThinkPad and realised it's the first day of April.
Hmmmmmm... coincidence?