Movements 

I met up with a group of friends on Friday night to commemorate the return and leaving of a friend. Sorta like a welcome home and goodbye rolled into one meeting because she was back for such a short time and could only allocate time for us the night before she had to leave again. :/

I've been trying to keep mum about certain things that I'm planning to do. Nothing has been set in concrete yet but it's very exciting to see items on my checklist being cancelled out one by one. Now I only have two more items on my checklist before I actually set my plans into motion.

However, on Friday night, my plans were inadvertently shared with an audience larger than I was comfortable with. Appreciate your help to keep things under wrap until the day of fruition!

Haha... no problem ;)

Post a Comment