Australia in February: Part I 

It only occured to me when I got back from Perth I never did post the pictures when I was in Australia in February.



Second evening in Melbourne during the training. Aiken on my left, Robert and Tan TK.


From left: Robert, Danny, June, Azlina, myself and Chris.



Hehe. This was us laughing really hard at something. I can't remember what led to it, but June and I responded simultaneously and we were both so tickled by our twin reactions that you can see I was doubled over and June looks like she's going to pee from laughing too hard.



Somehow, I just like this picture of us.


The two uncles in my team. Put these two jokers together and they'll get you laughing and laughing. But only if you understand Cantonese. Sigh. It's people like this who makes me wish I could speak in fluent Cantonese.


Gwen and Jason at the hotel lobby at the third night, before having dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant. Don't ask. Can never understand why people want to have Asian food in Western countries.


We went strolling about Melbourne city. Very pretty but a bit of a waste of energy. So much lights.


And the lights brought out the poser instincts of the men. Think not of a blurry picture, think it an artistic one. Yeah, I suck at photography.


No pictures on the fourth night, but after the fourth night, my team flew to Gold Coast for the regional team's offsite meeting.


Part of the team. Not all are present though.



We had dinner at... somewhere in Gold Coast. Can't remember anymore!


Hani on the left, Azlina, Michelle, June, myself and a colleague from Vietnam.




It looks freaking expensive man!


Aunty June with her err... kompang




It was pretty cool, two Aussies were orchestrating the entire delegation using different musical instruments in various catchy beats... without saying a word! They just kept us going and going, different people with different instruments in different beats that created a very catchy tune with hand and facial signals and the lesson was that as long as each of us played different roles but together, even without being told instructions could create something great.


Don't question the get up.


Don't even question the people.


This was after lunch at an Italian restaurant. That's Aditya (Eddie) with Azlina and Michelle. He became fast friends with the Malaysian team during the trip. The girls that is ;)


At Sea World. When I was showing the pictures to another team member, Siti, who couldn't join in the trip...

Me: Hehe... tengok buntut besar tu... (Look at the big butt)

Siti: Eh, yahlah, besar larh buntut tu! Siapa punya eh? (You're right, that is a big butt! Whose is it?)

Me: -_-" Aku punya larh Kak Ti! (-_-" Mine!)

Siti: Oh! Hehe... ya ke? Sorry sorry! (Really? Sorry sorry!)


Ok larh. There's quite a bit of pictures, so to be continued!

Labels: