As I dashed off to the other end of the office (and it's huge ok), telling my colleague to wait out front so we could leave for the meeting, I heard my manager saying accusingly that I was always late.
Hehe. Painfully true. But it's not like I don't try.
In fact, after work, I rushed to a nearby mamak to meet Azli the Idiot for dinner and I arrived early! 15 minutes early. Doesn't matter that I forgot we were to meet at 7.30pm and not 7pm. 20 past 7 and he called asking where I was.
Me: Oi, I'm here already larh.
Him: Huh? Yeeeaaah right.
Me: What?! I really am!!!
Him: Yeeeeaaahh right. Don't lie.
Me: Serious!! I'm here already!! Where are you?
Him: Hmm... really ah. I'm at the traffic lights. Fine, I owe you one.
Me: What?! You think I was going to be late?!
Him: Heh... usual larh.
Labels: Random things