Love is in the air. Unfortunately not my air. 

I finally remembered a friend worked in an area I frequent when meeting my customers and called him to go for a drink. And I finally decided to repay him the money I loaned from him.

Hehe.

Money I borrowed during last year Chinese New Year while gambling at chor tai di. And then compounded that amount by borrowing money to pay summons. Wedding summons that is. But that was because he didn't want to drop me at an ATM machine to withdraw the money. So the latter was his own doing.

As we talked, he mentioned he was going out with a girl I knew as well, though I met her only a few times. I got a little excited. After all, she didn't seem to be the frivolous type to get into any relationship just for the fun of it.


Me: So are you going to get married? *Getting excited*

WL: Aiyoh, not so soon lah!

Me: But you are going to get married? *Getting more and more excited*

WL: Well...

Me: Oooh! Oooh! *Very very excited*

WL: We registered...

Me: OOOOoooOOooo!!! *ClapClapClapClap*

WL: Eh! Wait for me to finish first lah! Registered is a bad word. We applied for pre-marriage counselling.

Me: Cheh. Oklah. At least you guys have an objective.


Aww... how nice. My ah beng good friend is experiencing a new chapter of his life.

Labels: