"Eeeeeee!!!"
"Aah-AAh-aAH!"
"Eep!"
"Hehehe."
"AiyooOoOo..."
"NNgggGHh!"
"Hehehe."
"Ooooooo..."
"Ooo Hoo Hoo Hoo..."
"Ow."
The sounds above are me squealing in pain like a pig about to get slaughtered by my physiotherapist. The word bolded in green is him snickering at my pain. Sadist.
I've been feeling a bit of a strain on my back lately, and upon a friend's recommendation, visited this dude in Sea Park. His working hours says until 6pm, but he works way past 11pm throughout the weekdays. He's worse than an I*Mer.
And he's so prominent with so many visitors he doesn't even bother to make any records of them. The modus operandi is to give him a ring in the morning, he'll give you a number and roughly what time it means you should get into the clinic. Twice I called him in the late mornings and I was already number 70 something.
And he's like a one-man show ok. Doesn't even have any nurse or anyone helping him out in the clinic. And he charges very reasonably, RM 39 per visit. If he has an average of 70 patients a day, charging each of them RM 40 a visit, and opens from Mondays to Saturdays, how much do you think he earns?!
D*mmit. I'm working in the wrong industry.
We get along really well and he's a very pleasant guy. Last Thursday night when after our 3rd session, he asked:
Dr. C: So when are you going to come in next? Sunday or Monday?
Me: Err... Sunday what time do you open until?
Dr. C: Oh, I don't open Sundays. Hehe.
Me: -_-
Dr. C: So that'll have to be either Saturday or Monday. *Goofy grin*
Me: Err... Tuesday?
Dr. C: Ok!
Well, so far so good! I've been feeling much much better each time I see him.
Labels: Random things