
Then, because of God's blessings, I met my sales target and was given an incentive trip to Perth, where a mini iPod shuffle was given as a door gift.

Now thanks to God's double blessings, I've won an iPod Video through a company's marketing campaign! I won! I WON! I WoN!!!

I think when they decided to launch the campaign, they didn't count on it to create such...
And just to make sure I understood the process of winning it well enough, I messaged him for half an hour everyday running through it over and over and over...
And every other day I made sure I checked with him about where I was in the running since they had only limited quantities...
And I kept talking about this campaign to my Malaysian marketing manager until she resorted to brutally blunt insults to drive me away from her...
When I asked my ASEAN marketing manager whether anyone else across ASEAN were as
Oooohh... you can't imagine how happy I was when my AMM finally told me he will mail the iPod Video to me tomorrow. Hehe... you really can't...
Oh yeah, don't bother asking whether I can give away my other iPod shuffles. The first has been taken and the second is going to be given.
Labels: Work tales
I want to sell off my mini ipod, any buyer??
Posted by
StephyQ |
8:37 AM