I slept reaaally late on Friday night, about 3am. Do not ask me why. Do not.
And yet, to my surprise, I was still able to wake up at 8am without complaining too much. The company had it's annual badminton competition and I went to watch it to support my fellow TeamBluers (2005 management trainee batch).
My TeamBlue mates with the exception of BoonYee. From left: Jessy, JingFeng, Chat(win), SayWan, BY, Andrew.
Andrew, one of the more hilarious and likable guys I know. I took this picture after we had a good laugh about how his hair had a great start to achieving afro-dom.
Rested for a few hours at home and then went for JoeJim's housewarming gathering.
Standing from left: Peter & KaeJeen
Sitting from left: ShihShih, Sandra & Sandy
Ben, Jane and Nicole who was imitating a picture taken of someone else and so I took a picture of her. So cute the face!
Chun Keat looking at JoeJim's Transformers toy collection. If he and Louisa ever has a son, I've a funny feeling he's going to have a tough time keeping the kid away from his toys.
The gift Sandy got for JJ and L's housewarming. The rest of us being typical Malaysians only brought food and our stomachs.
The difference between men and women...
L: The elephants so cute!
JJ: Can wipe hand, good! And maybe wipe sweat after cycling!
HJ and L meditating in a game of Mafia!
Nicole, narrating on the game of Mafia
I liked Tricia's reaction when she got voted out. She turned to Chun Keat and smacked him. He voted against her and she accused him of being the Mafia instead, because she claimed if he wasn't, he would never have voted against her. She was right. This girl knows her boy. Hehe.
Guess which mobile is mine?
Labels: Friends