Trivial stuff is very relieving 

Grandpa is stable, I'm glad. He looks just the same now! Now I can go back to being distracted about the trivial things of life!


Rant 1#

Been annoyed with my new TP, in particular with L****o. Boy, imagine, I actually want to downgrade my TP to my darling old x41! Sniff. I got the upgrade last Monday. Sunday I found I couldn't boot up my machine. Was told yesterday it was the motherboard and had the machine swapped. Today I get blue screen. Wunnerful!

Yes, I can get passionate about the weirdest things.


Rant 2#

It's the end of the first half. Mad mad rush. You can literally feel the stress level shooting high this month. I've managed to annoy several people from the support team. Sorry, I'm just doing my job to pay your bloody salaries.


Colleague: *Through clenched teeth* Seriously, can you not give everything last minute?

Me: Sorry larh, but customer is pushing! I can't do anything!

Colleague: Yarh, but it's always last minute!

Me: Hey, if customer wants it, what can I do?!

Colleague: But you need to give me more time!

Me: *Thinks to myself what a thick-head* I would love to. I know your frustrations. But we can't ask the customer to do what we want.

Colleague: I want to be a customer man.

Me: I know, I know.

Colleague: Seriously, I want to be a customer man.

Me: Yeah, well, you should. But today, you need to do this.

Colleague: No, I want to be your customer.

Me: Fine, when you're my customer, I'll let you kick my butt. Today, we're both on the same side. Just do your best.


Seriously. These thick-heads need to get it into their head that it's my job that gives them a job. It's my work that pays their salary. Ingrates.

When there's high unemployment rates in the country, they blame it on the government. When they have a job they complain about how people make their lives miserable. Seriously. Can some people just grow up?!

Me being blunt and realistic - they call me harsh.

Favourite word of the week - idiots.

Labels: