I have a gift for Powerpoints 

Sometimes, no, my mother never ceases to amaze me with her determination and energy to complete her tasks and job responsibilities. She can work through the night day after day while I can only pull off one or two late nights in a week or else my entire system crashes by Friday and I am incapacitated the entire weekend.

But some nights, she would turn to me and ask me for help in certain things she struggle with, particularly when she has to prepare slides for a presentation. She'll spend some minutes explaining what she wants to present and I'll have to help structure her ideas into the slides.

Makes me a lot more useful a daughter to have around when I can help her with stuff like that. I ain't much for house cleaning, ironing or cooking and such. But I can help with Powerpoint slides!

Precious I am!

Labels:

Can't believe that you are so IT technical.....but it's only when comparing with your mum....hahaha!!!

Post a Comment