The Ceremony 

Last weekend was my colleague, Shiva's wedding. I was so excited and thrilled, because this was the first time going to a wedding of a close friend's. The other close friends who got married had their weddings in UK and I couldn't attend, so this qualifies as a first.



Shiva and Deepa


They both make a handsome couple don't they? They met only about a year ago, but you just can't help but be amazed how perfect they both are for each other. By the way, Shiva's the dude who keeps making me laugh during customer meetings.

I've been enjoying myself quite a bit with my colleagues in the last few weeks and I've been annoying most of them with my constant cheerfulness. When I'm grumpy they complain, when I'm happy, they complain. I tell you, EyeBeeAmers are just so hard to please! But more on why I've been so happy later.



Muahahaha... when I saw this pic I just couldn't resist to post it up. Viknas and Andrew. Andrew is an amazingly jovial character who never ceases to amuse and entertain.




Viki's another guy that's hard to forget.






I hate this girl, Ellie. She's got cuteness, beauty, brains, impeccable sense of dressing, wealth, character, all rolled into one person. Not to mention hot and can you just look at that megawatt smile? Just look at her!





Justin and I



Look at this bunch of jokers. Took pictures of their own ever expanding girths.



How gorgeous are these two? And so incredibly photogenic!



Labels:

Aiyoyooo...the tangachik yin pink yess so beeyootifuuuu...

Post a Comment