Stressful dreams 

I had a dream last night. And an annoying one too.

I dreamt that I had only held a diploma to my name and I had to face two exams; one for my SPM finals and the other for my college finals, both equally important for me to pass to obtain a degree. And one of them was a Math paper which I so obscenely sucked at.

The thing was the finals was held 15 minutes apart and in two different locations. And because I was working and earning an income, it made me all the more bothered about having to study for a degree.

I rushed from where I was to take my SPM finals to where I had to take my college finals to plea for an extension to take the other exam, but I was not allowed to. It was such a stressful dream.

When I finally came to a point when I realised it was just a dream, I felt such a great relief. But though I slept quite early last night, I still woke up tired and lethargic. I went to see my physiotherapist in the evening because my shoulders and neck felt so stiff and he remarked that it was because of stress.

Gosh, as if experiencing stress at work is not enough, now my dreams have to stress me out?!?

Edited: D*mn. I am subconsciously worrying about the uncertainties ahead of me.

I still have wacky college dreams about stress, and it's 15 years later. That stuff messes with your head.

hi jason. :)

this is a first for me and i didn't like it! so i hope i don't get any more of those kind of dreams!

Post a Comment