Two more days left 

Today there was a few reasons that merited a team lunch.


1) Farewell to ex-manager who has been moved to take on another business unit
2) Welcome to new manager who is taking on the mafia team of the current business unit
3) Farewell to those leaving IBM


People keep asking me what is the new manager like. Every time they ask me that, I can only tell them this story:

Last week, as we sat across each other with the cubicle partition in between us, I heard him chuckling to himself. So I lifted my head and asked him over the partition:


Me: KL! Are you reading the comics again?!?
KL: Not yet! Not yet! But I'm looking at these pictures that are hilarious! See?!?


True enough, the pictures were funny. It just exemplifies how this dude just gets everyone laughing and enjoying his company. He's one of those guys you just want to be friends with and be known as his friend.




On the left is KL. Kennie, KaiSum, Siti and Azlina the ex-manager


KL, posing yet again for the camera. Jason and Kennie



Shirley, posing KL, Jason, Chris, Kennie



Part of Francine, June, Danny




KaiSum, Siti - who was distracted because KL kept telling her there was ice-cream on her cheek, Azlina and Hani




KL sure loves the camera. Jason and Kennie, his posing partner




Doing the TGIF birthday celebrations.



David and Ann



Francine, trying to convince everyone how much she loved her dessert and get us to help her finish it


Soon it will be my turn....I mean...resignation countdown and bday....haha!!!!

David's head looks awefully close to that spinning fan. I hope it didn't end in tears? :)

we had to constantly remind David not to swing his hands in the air because it was dangerously close to the fan! but all was well! :)

Post a Comment