That is one thing I sorely missed when I was in Kuala Lumpur, because there, everyone else was busy with their own families, friends and work that it was hard to set aside that much time to build relationships as strongly. I know before I left for UK, I found myself so tired out, because there were too many different groups of people to spend time with.
The night before I had dinner with YeeKiat, Michelle and HuiMin. Last night, EugeneKueh decided he wanted to cook for us! So he bought all the ingredients and came over to Jessica's place (where I'm staying) and cooked. I slept while he cooked. But that was because I came down with flu (stupid cold, windy and wet weather of Newcastle) and had just taken some flu tablets from Jessica.
Mmm... the really good food.
The very clever chef, Eugene.
The helpful helpers - Jessica & HuiMin
HuiMin & Matthew
And everyone enjoying the meal.
So most of ur time in NCL is EAT, EAT, and EAT only? As like what u'd posted on ur bloggie..
wahahahaha GOOD 4 u hehehehehe
huimin looks more matured (in other nicer word "auntie") already hehehehe
Posted by
Yvonne @ Liyuan |
3:36 PM
YALOR! i put on 2kg already ah!! beh tahan. when i go back to my aunt's place have to start exercising more d!
Posted by
ee |
4:43 PM
I missed them so much.......mayb i should get my working visa too.....
Posted by
StephyQ |
1:47 PM
hahha... i just noticed what an evil laugh yvonne has when she realised how much i've been eating! sooooooooo bad!!!
Posted by
ee |
4:27 PM