The picture above, I would say, pretty much sums up the end of Chapter 5!
I arrived at St. Albans where my aunt leaves, at about 10.30pm after about close to a 24 hour journey, from KL to Dubai, transit for 10 hours and then from Dubai to Heathrow airport. And after a grueling 2 hour queue to clear customs, I finally managed to breath a sigh of relief when I saw my aunt waving.
I joked with a few people that during the 10 hour transit at Dubai, I spent the time meditating on the topic, 'How can an all loving, all powerful God allow suffering?' The findings of my meditation? That God sometimes allow us to suffer so that a greater good can be achieved. In my case, a good night's rest and woke up early in the UK morning nice and fresh. Doesn't feel like I would experience much jetlag, which I dearly hope not.
The weather is relatively warm, it still being summer. But as the afternoon draws closer, the dark clouds are also gathering. Will be going out with my aunt later to get some errands done, like health insurance and getting one or two things bought.
A view of the back of my aunt's house. She had it renovated and extended, with some really nice sun roofs included!
A view of my aunt's garden
And I also helped my aunt pluck plums from her ripe plum tree! My mom won't have to worry about me not eating enough fruits that's for sure.