The sweet demise 

Carrie is second from right at the back row.


I didn't have a soft copy of a picture of Carrie, so I stole it off Li Yuan. It’s hard to think that Carrie is no longer here. She was so sweet, so pretty, so loving. We would always run to hug when we saw each other. I was a little sad, that she passed away just a week before I left for UK.

She has a twin sister, who came to UK for the funeral with her parents and her I cannot imagine how I would have felt if I was there looking at her. Some said it made them feel worse, because it sorely reminded them of the loss of a friend; some said it made them feel better, because looking at her made them feel that Carrie never left.

Sometimes it's hard to understand why God allows bad things to happen. So much theological exegesis could be devoted on this!

Why does a wound have to hurt when you clean it? Sometimes, bad stuffs are allowed to happen so that it can achieve a greater good.

After the funeral, Carrie's parents and twin sister spoke with Pastor D and EugeneKueh to understand why their daughter and sister believed in what she did and to make sure they would see her again one day.

How's that.

If I tried to imagine what she's up to right now, I'd say she's beaming with absolute joy and bouncing around in heaven. She's just an incredibly sweet person.

When I pass away and go to heaven, the first thing I plan to do is to look down at the rest of you folks down here and say... "Hah! SUCKERS!"

And probably get knocked on the head for that.