Today, work performance dipped a little. Feeling a little disappointed with myself, I pushed myself to be more focused at the second part of the day.
The last half hour of the working day I caught one of the guys I've been trying to get hold off. The call started off a little disheartening because he said, "Oh, you're a couple of months late..."
And then proceeded to tell me how they've signed a contract with D*ll and going to purchase their blade^servers.
I was so aghast, it came through my voice and he stopped talking and asked me, "Why?!"
Because when we talk about BS, it's either the BigBlue or HappyPeople! Nobody should look at D*ll. I mean annoy me by saying you're looking at HappyPeople BS, but it is still so much better than D*ll's.
So anyway, after spending a short while into my (passionate) tirade about BS, we ended up having a pretty good conversation. There was such a great rapport that it made the rest of the day just feel really good.
D*ll BS. Appalling.
It takes only one call...
Post a Comment