Mobility is bad. 

For goodness sake doesn't anyone believe in PCs anymore? Who cares about mobility? Bring back the desktops.

If anyone wants to know, I've found myself a job. Third day at work today and I'm quite happy actually. Or rather, so far.

My only gripe is the big ass, painfully heavy Toshiba laptops they've given me. Well, now that I have my own TP I'm definitely griping. Goes to show when God gives, He gives in abundance. But the best part has to be I have my own wonderful cubicle in the most private corner of the office beside nice big windows. Joy! Try working in 'mobile workforce' culture like my previous company where you migrate from one available desk to another like a corporate nomad and you'll understand the joy of having a fixed cubicle.

Had about a month break between the previous and current job but I have oh so missed the empty days of doing nothing but surf the Internet and watch TV like a brain dead spud.