Mental note to self, "I am no longer a child with boundless energy."
Must. Memorise.
Must. Remember.
Went to church this morning fully rested from a quiet Saturday where watching the rugby finals with my cousin and his wife being the only exciting and straining activity.
After church service today, I went to one of the home of a family from church for lunch with AC. Who by the way cooked an excellent meal. Healthy, delicious and non-fattening! Jess and David's two daughters was simply endearing, and I was just amazed how the entire family was so quick to open their house and hearts!
The first thing the two daughters did was to pull me and AC to jump on their trampoline. It was lots of fun, but I think both AC and I forgot we aren't kids anymore.
After lunch, the two of us took Hannah and Naomi, the two girls, to watch Ratatouille, giving their parents a quiet afternoon. When the movie was over we took them home and had tea with their parents, where shortly after that the girls grabbed us to jump on the trampolines again.
It was only when we were sitting in the evening service when the day's heavy activities caught up with both AC and I and we looked clearly worn out. The girls are like Energizer bunnies! When it was time for me to catch the train to go home, they were still asking if we would go back to their house for supper.
Oooooppphhh... I'm looking for a quiet and restful week at work now! ;)