Bollocks! 

I sent a text to my cousin's wife, J, asking for Christmas gift ideas for her husband, kids and my aunt and uncle because my cousin P has not been helpful at all.

Then she asked me if I was going over to St Albans during the weekend, to which I replied that I would only be around tonight. I'm staying overnight at aunt's place and my friend will pick me up tomorrow morning and we're off to Birmingham to pick another friend before heading to Leeds for a friend's baptism on Sunday.

Then her next text came...


J: P asks what his name is.

Me: Who's name?! What's he talking about?

J: P says if you're going to Leeds, it must be to meet a boy. Since your brother's not around, he has to vet him.

Me: Tell P I'm sorry. His dreams of bullying is still far off. Your brother must have traumatised him!

J: LOL (laugh out loud). P says it's an English tradition!

Me: Bollocks is an English word as well?!


Apparently J's brother has always been protective of her, and when he met P the first time, he tried giving him a hard time. P being an only child, has his hopes pinned on me to give him the only opportunity to do the same to some poor guy out there!