Busy, I joke not 

I'm not joking when I say I'm busy during weekdays, and even busier on weekends. I finish work in 5 minutes, so thought I would squeeze in a blog before I dash off.

I need to run back to St Albans because a friend who lives down the street from my aunt's place has invited me for tea and games. It might be the last time seeing her since I don't expect I would travel back to St Albans that much, so I'm spending a few hours with her before I start packing everything to move early tomorrow morning.

Something the back of my head is warning me I am again underestimating myself - my energy levels and time. I have a funny feeling I'll be dashing around early tomorrow when my cousin-in-law comes to pick me up at 8am. But then the other half of my brain is thinking, what's the worry? Just pack the mess in my cupboard into my luggage, if it doesn't fit, pack everything else into the other bag, and if that's still not enough, dump everything in the boot of the car and then spill everything into my new room!

Anyway, tomorrow's The Day! Finally moving into my flat. I don't own it, but this is the first time when I can say it's mine. Not my parent's home, not my aunt's home, not the student accommodations which my mom funded. It's mine. And I'm terribly excited!

After moving everything tomorrow, I'm planning a massive cleaning exercise to make sure the room is proper clean. Ee Von and Sarah should know what I mean.

After cleaning, will have to drop by Waitrose to shop for some more stuff for the room and fridge. Then in the evening, will be dropping by 52 to introduce my lovely flatmates to church friends, and I think they're having a bonfire thingy for Guy Fawkes thingy. Hopefully will be able to go for a run in the evening... getting chubby! :(

On Sunday, Han's coming!! He has been working in Dubai in the last few months and he's visiting his sis, who lives really quite close by to where I (will be) live(ing). He'll join me to go to church in the morning, then we'll have pot luck lunch in church and after that he is going to follow Emma and I to go shopping a bit more for the flat (which means, luggage bearer). Then I'm planning to bring him to have the best duck in London. No idea where that is. Must remember to find the directions.

Busy, but very happy! :)