Enjoyable weekend and you? 

Weather has been absolutely rubbish. It gets dark by 4pm, and it's been cold (last Friday morning the temperature dipped to -4 degrees!) and the grass has been frosted over, it's been drizzling and it's been windy. Combine all together you get rubbish.

Combine that with no Internet broadband or TV in the flat, you get misery.

But at least for me, Saturday was a nice slow day which I spent jogging, cooking (yes! apparently my roast chicken was good so claimed my lovely Italian flatmate) and watching DVDs. It's my first quiet day for a long while, so I was glad for the respite.

Went out with a friend at night for coffee and regretted my second cup of cappuccino as I lay in bed at 4am desperately wanting to fall asleep.

Went to church with half my brains numb, had lunch with the pastor and wife and stuffed myself silly with her roast lamb. Went back and took a luxurious long bath and had to rush back out for the evening service. I wanted so badly to go to sleep by then, but remembered I left my glasses at the pastor's flat so had to go back to church.

I've been getting to know a lot more people in church which is quite nice. I didn't realise how much headway I've been getting in building relationships within church until yesterday, when I had to literally force myself to focus on the conversations and maintain a rapt and interested posture rather one slouched over the chair half sleeping. And though all I wanted to do was the latter, I found I could not have 1 minute without someone chatting with me.

But overall, it was a very good weekend spent and right chuffed about it. :)