Last night I went grocery shopping. Went to the local Polish grocery store and got a whole load of vegetables and fruits, so much so when I went to the counter with them, Omar, the guy who takes care of the store asks what in the world I was planning to do with everything.
Then he commented that I must be a good cook, to which I responded, "What are you talking about? I'm going to eat all of them raw!"
It's a good thing I'm a big fan of vegetables. I love munching on carrots and broccoli. I'm going to do that for a while. The strain of holding my tummy in is getting to me. But will be more focused on dieting next year of course.
Tonight is roast pheasant for my company's Christmas dinner! Then next week I'm sure to be pigging out with family.
It's all baby fat I tell you
Post a Comment