So anyway, I have only watched one movie in the cinema since I've got here, which is Ratatouille, they showed it in England after a month of it being released in Malaysia. If I'm not mistaken, because of the piracy rates in countries like Malaysia, they try release it earlier there to circumvent piracy.
Anyway, when Jonno finally got to Martin's flat with the pizzas the boys quickly prepared everything to watch the DVD, from making sure the sound systems were right, tables shifted, lights switched off and couches shifted for optimum viewing.
They were so excited because none of them watched it before except me! I still can't imagine how they did not watch it in the cinema, because it's the kind of movie you have to watch in a wide screen and monster surround sound system.
Good thing the movie did not fail to meet their expectation. The boys were suitably happy.
It was past midnight when we got ready to leave Martin's flat which is about 20 minutes walk away from mine, but he drove Chris and I back at any rate. When we stepped out of the flat, we, me anyway, were amazed at the thick fog! Chris thought it was beautiful while all I could think of was English horror movies where killings were done in nights shrouded in fog like this. Martin studied in Cambridge and he told me how the fog there could get so thick one time he could not even see his hand when extended in front of him!
Was so fascinated with the fog I had to take a picture of it from the window of my room.